cleankat organic component of damaging to human health, but the clogged particulate filter reacts with hot water 80-85 degrees and clear catalyst in the best way, the active ingredient is a product used in the food industry. cleankat organic component is available in two different boxes. active substance concentration in each of the boxes must be used with appropriate equipment is different. Cars and light commercial vehicles “cleankat for Car”, buses and trucks for business machines “Cleacncat for TRUCK“ organic component to be used. cleankat machine used according to the organic component should be preferred. active substance concentration in the improper use may lead to undesirable results.
cleankat organic compounds is important to take in reaction to 80-85 degrees. While you are in any bra due to the water temperature of 95-100 degrees sebebp you do cleanup monolith (stone) punched.
Acute and Post Showing Important Symptoms and Effects
- Inhalation: There is no known harmful effects.
- Skin Contact at: Harmful in contact with skin.
- Eye Contact at: Causes serious eye damage.
- (Digestion) Under swallowed: Harmful if swallowed.
- Other (Long Term Effects): No Data
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Harmful in contact with skin.
- Cause serious eye damage.
- Wear protective gloves / protective clothing / eye protection / face protection.
- Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
- Ingestion: If you feel unwell poison center or doctor / physician call.
- In case of contact with eyes: Rinse carefully with water several minutes. If the handle plugged in and do, remove contact lenses. Continue rinsing.
The product in its original packaging and closed enclosure to direct exposure to sunlight ediniz.depo cleaned regularly, ventilation systems, temperature and humidity controls must be performed regularly.
Common Storage Conditions
- Food, beverages and animal feed Keep away from the area.
- The open fire sources, Keep sparks and heat.
- Follow the guidelines that are used to store chemicals
General Occupational Hygiene Related Recommendations
- ingestion during use of chemicals, industrial hygiene standards must be complied with to avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- Wash hands with soap and water after work.
- Work should be sure you have good ventilation.
- smoking in the application area, eating and drinking should be prohibited anything.
- The dining area contaminated clothing and protective equipment must be removed before entering.