cleankat for Truck
Truck, Bus and Heavy Duty Machinery
Catalyst Cleaning System
Man, Mercedes, Iveco, BMC, Ford, Renault, Volvo Euro-4/5 and Euro-6 catalysts and particulate filters are cleaned.
Dimension : W (2,15 m), L (1,70 m), H (2,10 m)
Weight : 498 Kg
First DPF or Catalytist cleaning usage:
First DPF or Catalyist cleaning usage : 3,0 Kg “cleankat Organic Chemical”
300 Lt clean water for first washing and 250 Lt for second operataion (rinsing). total water usage 550 Lt.
Second DPF or Catalytist cleaning usage:
Second DPF or Catalyist cleaning usage : 2,00 Kg “cleankat Organic Chemical”
250 liters of rinse water in the first operation is used for the washing process. 250 Lt for second operataion (rinsing).
The total usege of two washing:
5,0 Kg “cleankat Organic Chemical”
800 Lt water
Power Consumption : 22,5 Watt
Electrical voltage : 380 Volt
Fuse Amps : 50 A
Air Pressure : 8 Bar
The original catalytic converter and the particle filter recycling
1. Connect the machine power cord receptacle
2. Connect the power cord to the compressor outlet.
3. Connect the compressor air hose to the machine rear input jacks.
4. Mains water connection “Water Tank” Make n.
5. “Dirty Water Tank” to activate the hose to go out.
6. “Water Tank” get to the water.
7. Muffler, connect the washing basin on the table tightly with ANY KIND OF WEBBING.
Note: Be sure to connect the muffler to fall when he returned.
8. “Tank-1 Water Intake” button to get the pure water sump in the active state by bringing clean water tank.
9. Three of the heater button to return to the active state. water in the washing chamber heat to 85 ° C. At 85 ° C should automatically stop the heating process. If receive technical support if the temperature continues to rise.
10. cleankat for TRUCK cleaning supplies pour into the muffler to 3 kg.
11 is placed firmly on the conical silencer entry title. Tighten connections with the necessary apparatus.
12. Make time setting. Washing time is ideal as one (1) hour. this time according to the state of the catalyst can be further increased.
13. “Motor” and “Wash” button to start the washing process brought to an active state.
14. During Demolition Search for “weather” is made with the supply of air to wash joyis. Which is to be resolved better in some areas with obstructions.
15. Washing process “Time Setting” will automatically stop when full.
16. Put the removed side gap over title conical wash silencer.
17. “Gear” button to start the wash water discharge process by turning in the appropriate direction. You see that one aspect, the discharge of the washing water in the catalyst. This procedure shall be continued until the wash water in the finished catalysts. At the same time, “Foreign Wash” Turn the knob to activate. Thus, while the outer surface dewatering cleaning will be performed.
18. “Water Drain” button activated water in the washing chamber will be “Dirty Water Tank” can be transferred to.
19. “Tank-1 Water Intake” button to get into the water sump in the active state by bringing clean water tank.
20. Connect tightly tapered muffler inlet header again.
21. For the rinsing process “times” of your structure. 30 minutes will suffice.
22. For the rinsing process “Engine” and “Wash” button returns activated. When the time expires rinse washing will stop automatically.
23. Put the removed side gap over title conical wash silencer.
24. “Gear” button to start the rinsing process by turning in the appropriate direction. You see that a direction of rinsing water discharged in the catalytic converter. This process, your resume until the rinse water in the finished catalysts. At the same time, “Foreign Wash” Turn the knob to activate. Thus, rinsing while the outer surface cleaning will be done.
25. “Water Drain” button will be activated rinse water “Dirty Water Tank” can be transferred to.
26. Muffler cleaning process is finished.
27. For the next wash “Tank-2 Water Intake” button will be activated “Dirty Water Tank” is taken to the water in the washing chamber.
28. Second wash Cleanc for TRUCK cleaning agent is introduced into the muffler to 2 Kg. Thus, the cost of using 5 kg of cleaning materials in two cleaning operations is reduced.